Jiang Liu trained for 5 years and earned a doctoral degree in Chinese Medicine. He has added to this with an additional 30 years of teaching and practicing Chinese medicine in China and America. He specializes in pain management, emotional and neurological disorders, weight loss, the diagnosis and treatment of chronic diseases, facial rejuvenation, and smoking cessation. He had comprehensive training and has extensive experience in stroke rehabilitation (such as hemiparalysis, hemiparesthesia, and tremor) as well. Schedule an appointment to learn how we can help you.
Jiang Liu’s passion:
- My mission is to bring health to the community with natural Chinese medicine.
- I believe in the whole person approach to health and wellness. A person is more than his or her individual parts. The symptoms are the indication of an imbalance in a person’s internal systems and organs. Identifying the origins of the imbalance among these parts is the first step in restoring a state of well-being at the root level.
- My aim is to help the body restore its ability to heal itself by using natural methods of Chinese Medicine such as acupuncture, herbs, cupping, Tui Na, and reflexology.
- I encourage a lifestyle that brings harmony to the body so that the internal systems and organs cooperate better with each other, resulting in the balance of yin and yang.
- I believe that Chinese Medicine is a philosophy and a way of life.
- I desire to help people stay healthy and live a longer life.
Education & Certifications:
- Licensed Acupuncturist & Herbalist by Arkansas State Board of Acupuncture and Related Techniques
- Diplomate in Acupuncture by *NCCAOM
- Diplomate in Chinese Herbology by *NCCAOM
- Diplomate in Oriental Medicine by *NCCAOM
- Member of American Association of Oriental Medicine
- Member of American wholehealth networks
*NCCAOM: National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine in America